My Month of July




 I’ve had such a fun and exciting time this month!    One of my friends had a birthday and turned 50! We had a fun party with music and cake that day.  

I’ve grooved along to my favourite Hi-5 music, and also listened to other songs as well.  Songs such as catchy sounding nursery rhymes and songs from musicals like Grease.  I had fun moving my body to the beat.  Another time we dressed up in costumes while dancing away to music.

I went for a couple of walks this month, enjoying that fresh winter air.  On one walk at Yatton Park we jumped on a trampoline, and on another walk at Carmichael Park, I giggled as we blew bubbles with a bubble wand.

I helped in the garden too.  We planted new plants and tidied up the garden.  It’s going to look so pretty in springtime.  On one cold rainy day we watched videos on gardening so that we could get some great ideas.

We made cloud foam one day! We used conditioner and cornflour and mixed it up into this smooth squishy cloud foam and then put it in balloons to make stress balls.  They were so fun to squish. 

One day in Sports we had a fun time.  They made an obstacle course and we had to do different kinds of sports as fast as possible.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog